Directly reporting to the Shift/ Store Supervisor is mainly responsible for providing a complete shopping experience for our customers, involving product knowledge and excellent service.
Main responsibilities include
- Greets customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store.
- Approaches customers and offers them advice on products to persuade them to buy.
- Works to make customers buy by satisfying customer needs.
- Deals with complaints in a patient and helpful manner.
- Operates cash registers and closes daily revenues.
- Checks stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers.
- Ensures that all merchandise is displayed in a nicely and orderly manner and featured merchandise prominently displayed in each section.
- Works in a productive manner while at the same time collaborates with and supports other team members.
Core Skills required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Friendly and positive personality.
- Passionate to serve customers and drive shopping experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s degree is a benefit but not a prerequisite to apply.
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered plus – (Italian, German etc.).
- Experience in retail sales will be a benefit but not a prerequisite to apply.
Send us your C.V. : [email protected]